Interested in helping to bring the Khaos for the 2017 race? Well the Khaos Krew has multiple opportunities for you to help out. Not only that, all volunteers will receive an “I’m here to Control the Khaos” t-shirt and a goodie bag. Here are a few options we have available.
Early race preparation
Come out and break a light sweat as we do our initial work to prepare the course.
- Clear trails
- Prepare obstacles
- Establish trail boundries
Last minute course preparation
Join us for some last minute race preparation.
- Prepare race paperwork
- Course preparation
- Facility preparation
This is where our volunteers shine while keeping the runners on track.
- Parking & Check-in volunteers to be at the locations by 7:00
- Course volunteers to arrive at 7:00. Gather at the circular grass island near the barn
- Volunteer meeting at 7:15. Waivers to be collected. Walkie talkies handed out
- Obstacle volunteers to be at their locations by 8:30
Well let us know by filling out the form below and let us know how you would like to volunteer and someone from the Khaos Krew will get back in touch with you.